Hi, There you can download APK file "com.nianticlabs.pokemongo" for Android free, apk file version is 0.93.4 to download to your android device just click this button. It's easy and warranty. We provide only original apk files. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
- Improved the in-game News feature.- The Pokémon Collection search function now lets Trainers search using “Shiny.”- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
- 50 additional Pokémon originally discovered in the Hoenn region can be caught.- Real-world weather conditions are now reflected in Map View, in battle, and when catching Pokémon.- Added the beta feature to create battle parties that allow Trainers to save teams of up to six Pokémon to take into Gym battles and Raid Battles.- Increased Pokémon Storage maximum to 1,500.- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
- Resolved a bug causing error banners to remain visible until the app is restarted.- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from powering up Pokémon to their max CP.- Improved load times when you open the app.- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
- A confirmation dialogue now appears when attempting to transfer costumed Pokémon.- Costumed Pokémon can no longer be mass-transferred.- Resolved a bug causing occasional network errors while battling in Gyms.- Resolved a bug causing the Pokémon selected in the Raid Battle lobby to be reset after clicking the items button.- Resolved a bug where some Curveballs weren’t registering properly.- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
- Items received from spinning Gym PokéStops and completing Raid Battles are now displayed in the Journal.- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality enables Trainers to search using “Defender” and “Legendary.”- Resolved a bug that caused Pikachu hats to disappear from the in-game model and icon.- Resolved a bug that caused some icons to disappear when scrolling through the Pokédex.- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.- Added the ability to view the number of Trainers entered, and preparing, for a Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass.- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search through their Pokémon’s moves using the @ character.- Resolved a bug which caused the Raid Boss to always break free from the last Premier Ball.- Various bug fixes.
- Spark has returned to appraise Pokémon for Team Instinct Trainers.- Resolved a motivation decay bug impacting Pokémon with less than 3000 CP.- Resolved a bug causing Pokémon GO to freeze after consuming potions too quickly.- Resolved a bug causing Pokémon GO to freeze after all 6 Pokémon faint during a Raid Battle.
- Added icons to the Pokémon information screen to indicate how the Pokémon was caught.- Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokémon defending Gyms through the Pokémon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.- Added the ability for Trainers to give Berries to Pokémon defending Gyms if their motivation meter is full.- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality.- Various bug fixes.
- Gym features significantly updated to add the all-new motivation system.- Added new Gym Badge feature.- Added in-app and push notification system for Gyms.- Added Raid Battles, a new cooperative gameplay experience.- Added four new items available only by completing Raid Battles.- Added Raids tab to Nearby screen.- Added search functionality to Pokémon collection screen.- Added visual indicator to unvisited PokéStops.
- Added Traditional Chinese language support.- Updated the Pokémon collection screen scroll bar.- Various bug fixes.- Minor text fixes.
- The 7-day ‘First PokéStop of the Day’ streak will now award a random Evolution item.- Minor text fixes.
Minor text fixes.
- Added Poké Ball and Berry selection carousels to the encounter screen.- Added new night-mode map and encounter music.- Various bug fixes.- Minor text fixes.
- Reduced the starting load time on Android devices.- Resolved Android connectivity issues for the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.- Integrated iOS wheelchair support for use with Apple Watch.- Minor text fixes.
- Added Korean language support
- Updated Apple Watch to display Eggs obtained from PokéStops- Changed distance tracking to better account for GPS drift- Minor text fixes.
- The bug that caused incorrect vibration notifications has been fixed.- Day and night modes have changed to more accurately reflect the Trainer’s current time of day.- Minor text fixes.
- Trainers will be able to transfer multiple Pokémon at a time to Professor Willow. To use this function, press and hold on a Pokémon.- Pokémon type icons have been added to the Gym battle approach and Gym battle screen.- The total Candy count for your Buddy Pokémon has been added to the buddy information screen.- The total kilometers a buddy has walked has been added to the information screen of each Pokémon that has ever been your buddy.- Minor text fixes.
- Fixed an issue where the Egg-hatching cutscene animation would sometimes be briefly visible from the map view.- Minor text fixes
- You’ll earn bonuses for the first Pokémon catch and PokéStop visit each day. You’ll receive a larger bonus when you do this seven days in a row.- When you defeat the Gym Leader at a rival Gym, there will be a brief period of time where only you will be able to place a Pokémon in the open Gym.- The amount of Prestige a rival Gym loses when you defeat a regular Gym member has increased. The amount of Prestige gained by training at a friendly Gym has been lowered.- Minor text fixes
Minor bug fixes
- Minor fixes
- Capture location: The location where a Pokémon was caught will now be displayed on their information screen.- Pokémon GO Plus and Incense: Trainers can attempt to capture Pokémon they encounter from using Incense with the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.- Fixed a bug that caused some users to get stuck on the loading screen, even after restarting the app.- Fixed a bug where the camera sometimes moved at slow speeds during battle.- Minor bug fixes- Minor text fixes
- Pokémon GO Plus stability improvement- Added quick help when first connected to Pokémon GO Plus- Minor text fixes
- Implemented Buddy Pokémon: Trainers will now be able to choose one of their Pokémon to be their buddy. A Trainer can earn Candy for their Buddy Pokémon by walking a certain distance- Made it easier to select smaller Pokémon on the screen- Fixed an issue where Eggs would sometimes hatch without displaying the animation.- Improved performance reliability when a device switches networks to no longer cause the application to hang or stop updating- Pokémon GO Plus support- Minor text fixes